Top Quality Outdoor Equipment
Did you know that Spectrum small engine repair is expanding its rental department? Are you a seasonal visitor or on vacation? Did you want to take a scenic tour of the seacoast on a scooter but don’t want to buy one? We offer a wide range of outdoor power equipment to help you get your project done.
Our available equipment rentals now include:
Troybilt CSV 060
$60/4 hours, $90/day, $350/week
A Troybilt CSV 060 is a 3 in 1 to make cleaning your yard a breeze. This powerful machine sweeps up leaves and debris easily with the 24 inch vacuum head and has a 7 foot hose to reach tight spots and under shrubs. This machine can easily turn multiple bags of debris into one.
- Powered by 163cc Briggs and Stratton engine
- 24 inch vacuum easily cleans walkways, decks, driveways, and lawns of debris like leaves, acorns, and small twigs
- 7 foot hose for hard to reach areas
- Chipper, shredder, vacuum combo with collection bag
Dr. 11.5 Chipper Shredder$70/4 hours, $100/ day, $390/ week
This powerful machine will easily turn your debris and branches into mulch, compost, or wood chips with the efficient 2 way feeding system. Dr. 11.5 Chipper shredder will devour any branch up to 4 inches in diameter and yard debris 3/4 inches thick.
- Shred leaves and sticks 3/4 inches thick
- Shred branches up to 4 inches in diameter
- Chip debris into one-twelfth its original volume
- Easy to transport by hand
Pressure washers are convenient to have when removing dirt or mold from any surface around your home. Whether your cleaning patio furniture, grills, vehicles, or boats Spectrum Small Engine Repair has you covered.
- Easy to use hose
- Easily clean multiple surfaces around your home