Spectrum Small Engine Policies
Please see below for Spectrum's most up to date policies. Should you have any questions, please contact us at 207-289-9961.
- There will be a diagnostic fee of up to one hour of labor for each piece of equipment. $80 per hour.
- Diagnostic fee does not include reassembly if the equipment is disassembled during inspection and the repair is declined. Re-assembly can be requested for an additional fee.
- A deposit will be required at the discretion of the technician for older or poorly maintained equipment.
- A minimal travel fee may be required depending on distance.
- Pre-payment of parts may be required, customer will be notified when quoted.
- There is a 30 day warranty on sales, unless otherwise stated upon sale, and repaired equipment. Warranty for repaired equipment must be related to repair completed by Spectrum Small Engine Repair.
- A storage fee will be applied if equipment is left over 7 days after notification for pick up or drop off.
- We can not be held liable for damage incurred during diagnostic procedures or fire, theft, and/or loss due to conditions beyond our control.
- There is a $50 fee for bounced checks.
- Any equipment left for over 30 days, after notification for pick, will be abandoned property and ownership will be transferred to Spectrum Small Engine Repair.
- Spectrum Small Engine Repair has the right to add or change policies at any time.
- Spectrum Small Engine Repair has the right to refuse service for any reason.